Z and Z Lawn Care’s Power
- Everyone connected with our company will treat you with the ultimate of respect.
Each employee will be in uniform and professionally trained to perform his or
her assigned tasks on your property.
- Ed, the co-owner, is on 98% of the job work sites with his employees and
will be available to communicate with you directly when necessary. Your problem
is handled immediately with no hassles. The buck stops here.
- Ed can and will ask to schedule regular inspections of your property and also will
be available to walk your property with you at your request.
- We will promptly correct any aspect of our work that is unsatisfactory to you –
even if that means additional visits to your property.
- You will receive an accurate report on all tasks performed, any problems
discovered, and a work-plan for the week’s visit if applicable.
- Our trucks and equipment will be clean and identifiable, and will not detract
from the appearance of your property or neighborhood.
- We will be there when we say we will and we will do what we promise to do.
- You will receive our quarterly newsletter and an accurate invoice for your
regular monthly billing and any additional work which you have approved.
- We will be prepared to provide you with landscape enhancement proposals
and will unconditionally guarantee any additional landscaping installed on
your property for as long as we maintain it.
- No excuses – we will go to great lengths and work incredibly hard to make sure
you will be completely satisfied with all aspects of the work we do for you.